Sunday, March 1, 2009

Meena excited about 'Kalyanam'

Popular actress Meena is to appear in one more television serial titled Kalyanam. Produced by Sathyajothi Films, the telefilm will be launched in March.

Meena says, "Post Lakshmi, I got a lot of offers to do TV serials but they all seemed to be of the same kind. But the script of Kalyanam excited me as it has an interesting lead character."

The actress is not keen to divulge any more details about her character in the serial. "I can't talk about the finer aspects but it's a role that I’ve never done before," says a visibly excited Meena.
"No one has cast me in such a role and I'm excited about it," she added further.

The actress is also busy with several films including Mariyadhai (opposite Vijaykanth), for which she is currently shooting in Australia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment